Our continually advancing medical curriculums and innovative delivery methods continue to set the academic gold standard in meeting the exceptionally high demands of today’s action-bystander, first-responders, emergency services providers, and military personnel. Our programs incorporate the latest advances in casualty care technologies and management protocols, and are in full compliance with the guidelines as set forth and endorsed by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) and the National Association of Emergency Medical Technician’s (NAEMT) Prehospital Trauma Life Support/Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) curriculum.
- Active Shooter First Response
- Basic & Advanced Combat Trauma Training
- Combat Casualty Management Sustainment
- Field Training/Coordinated Exercise Support
- First Care Course *NEW*
- Law Enforcement First Response Tactical Casualty Care
- Officer-Down Medical Response
- Paramedic Refresher Course
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Prolonged Field Care (PFC)
- Remote Operations Medical Course (ROMC)
- Special Operations Trauma Training (SOTT)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
Note: TQS' 48-hour Paramedic Refresher Course meets the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) requirements for all mandatory and flexible core content; transition topics for NREMT-P to NRP are included.